Rick Hubbell -- "The Slingshot Guy" - Helping People Accomplish Great Things -- has a knack for encouraging people past discovering their God-given destiny, to actually living it. He’s a champion of helping others connect-the-dots to achieve the great things that God has called them to. Neither huge obstacles nor long odds discourage him. He is also immersed in finding ways to help organizations of all types ‘slingshot’ ahead of the competition and ‘hit the mark’, even when those goals seem improbable or audacious.
He is just crazy enough to believe that any Christian can change the world!
In addition to writing and teaching, Rick serves clients around the US as a business growth strategist and an internet marketing specialist. Formerly a full-time Pastor at a thriving local church in North Carolina, to Rick’s great surprise God called him from there out into the marketplace. The journey to leadership, starting from square one, in both the church and the business world, has given him a distinctive voice of experience. He lives with his wife Jennifer and four children in South Carolina; while his fifth child, Nathan, already lives in Heaven.
Rick's Reasons for Writing
- I will help you connect the dots from your present reality to the greater things you dream about, without striving or selling out.
- I will help you sort out the difference between an inspired dream and selfish ambition.
- I will show you how to create advance in virtually anything you do.
- I will help you feel secure that you are doing what God wants you to.
- I will help you love and honor others from the heart.
- I will help you conquer fear and slay cultural Goliaths as well.
- I will help you experience more of God’s help and presence in your daily life.
- I will help you see the world in a way that motivates you to take action.
- I will help you recognize opportunities you may be missing.
- I will teach you to hear God’s voice more clearly.
- I will help you launch and propel great endeavors.
- I will encourage you along the way.